11/2 cup coconut water
1/2 cup filtered water
1-2 peeled oranges
1 handful fresh mint
1 pinch of Himalayan salt
1 pinch of Cayenne powder
1/2 – 1 tsp coconut sugar or to desired sweetness
1 handful of ice
1 can seltzer (optional)
Add ingredients into a blender and pulse until the ingredients have combined. Mixture should be pulpy and frothy. Pour over ice and top with seltzer. Best serve chilled.
This weekend, enjoy this refreshing and nutritionist-approved Mocktail.
Sparkling Mint Cocojito
2 cups coconut water
1 bunch mint leaves
1 tbsp organic honey
1/2 lemon squeezed
Pinch of black salt
Handful of ice
1/2 cup sparkling soda (Perrier,club soda) – Optional
Add the first six ingredients into your blender, blend well. Equally distribute mixture and top with the desired amount of sparking soda. Best served chilled.
The ‘Nourishing Energy Bowl’ is one of our favorite go-to recipes. It is easy to put together, absolutely delicious and contains ingredients that can be found in just about every kitchen.
The energy bowl is filled with superfoods that contain a full spectrum of omega fats, fiber, proteins, and antioxidants. Give it a go, you won’t be disappointed!
Nourishing Energy Bowl
1/2 cup organic chia seeds
1/2 cut gluten-free rolled oats
2 cups almond/coconut milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup mango/berries/banana/papaya
1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
1/3 cup slivered almonds
1/3 cup hemp seeds
1/3 cup coconut flakes
2 tbsp raw cacao nibs
2 tbsp honey/coconut sugar (optional)
1 mason jar
1. In a mason jar, add the first 4 ingredients and stir every 30 minutes to make sure ingredients are well combined. For pudding like texture, allow ingredients to sit overnight in the fridge or in freezer for 30 mins to one hour.
2. Pour pudding like mixture into bowl. Top pudding with the remainder of ingredients and serve.
– High dietary fiber
– Anti-inflammatory actions and neutralizes free-radicals
– Great source of potassium to help control blood pressure
Fig Salad Recipe:
8-10 figs cut in halves
Goat cheese sprinkled
3 tbsp balsamic vinegar Continue reading Figs, a sweet way to lose weight!! →
Citrine is one of my favorite quartz crystals. Citrine is said to radiate many healing properties. Here are just a few:
– Strengthens self-esteem
– Helps improve and strengthen digestion
– Courage and will power
– Balances solar plexus
– Soothes anger, anxiety and fear Continue reading Citrine Quartz Crystal →