1. Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Best used: med-high heat (Baking, frying and sautéing)
– 90% saturated fat.
– Can help improve cholesterol and kill bacteria.
– Increase (HDL) good cholesterol and improve ratio levels.
– Can help restore normal thyroid function.
2. Ghee (Clarified Butter)
Best used: med-high heat (Sautéing, frying)
– Can help fight inflammation and improve cholesterol levels.
– Excellent source of Vitamin K.
– Ghee is great alternative for those with a lactose or casein intolerance.
3. Grass Fed Butter
Best used: low-med heat (Baking, frying, sautéing)
– Contains Vitamin A, E and K2.
– Rich in Fatty Acids (CLA).
– Can fight inflammation and improve gut health.
4. Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Unrefined)
Best used: cold-low heat (salads, dips and sauces)
– Filled with phytonutrients and antioxidants, especially Vitamin E.
– Can help improve inflammation and lower (LDL) blood cholesterol levels.
– Can help decrease inflammation.